SOCIAL ASSISTANCE DIRECTORATE TÂRGU MUREȘ
Organisation of a recruitment competition, with normal working hours, to fill the following executive public service posts :
- 1 inspector 1st class professional grade assistant at the Social Protection Service
The competition will take place at the institution's headquarters, Tîrgu Mureș, Gheorghe Doja street no. 9, on 13 iunie 2023, 10 o'clock00 - written test.
The interview will be held no later than 5 days after the written test.
Dosarele de înscriere la concurs se pot depune în termen de 20 zile de la data publicării anunţului pe pagina de internet a instituției și pe site-ul Agenției Naționale a Funcționarilor Publici, în perioada 08.05.2023-29.05.2023 inclusiv, şi vor conţine documentele prevăzute la art. 49 din Hotărârea Guvernului României nr. 611/2008.
The information contained in the published notice, the bibliography and the duties set out in the job description are posted at the institution's headquarters and on its website dastgmures.ro .
Coordonate de contact pentru primirea dosarelor : Tîrgu Mureș, str. Gheorghe Doja nr.9, cam. 3, tel.0365-430859, int.116, firstname.lastname@example.org, persoana de contact Cengher Ancuta, inspector.
Conditions for participation in the recruitment competition for executive public service posts at the Social Assistance Department of Târgu Mureș
|Name of public office||Specialised studies||Length of service|
|– 1 funcţie publică de execuţie de inspector clasa I grad profesional asistent||-studii universitare de licenţă absolvite cu diplomă de licenţă sau echivalentă în domeniul asistenței sociale
|-minim 1 an|
pentru ocuparea funcţiei publice de inspector clasa I grad profesional asistent la Serviciul de Protecție Socială din cadrul Direcției de Asistență Socială Târgu Mureș
- The Constitution of Romania, republished, with subsequent amendments and additions;
- Government Ordinance no.137/2000 on the prevention and sanctioning of all forms of discrimination, republished, with subsequent amendments and additions;
- Law No 202/2002 on equal opportunities and equal treatment between women and men, republished, as amended and supplemented;
- Title I and II of Part VI of the Emergency Ordinance No. 57/2019 on the Administrative Code, republished, as amended;
- Law no.292/2011, the Social Assistance Law, republished, as amended and supplemented;
- Law no.416/2001, on guaranteed minimum income, republished, with subsequent amendments and additions;
- Law No 208/1997 on social welfare canteens;
- Law No 226/2021 on the establishment of social protection measures for vulnerable energy consumers, republished, as amended and supplemented;
- Law No 61/1993 on State child allowance, republished, as amended and supplemented;
- GEO No 111/2010 on parental leave and monthly child-raising allowance, republished, with subsequent amendments and additions;
- Law no.277/2010 on family support allowance, republished, with subsequent amendments and additions;
pentru ocuparea funcţiei publice de inspector clasa I grad profesional asistent la
Social Protection Service of the Social Assistance Department of Târgu Mureș
- civil service regulations
- public administration regulations
- regulations on respect for human dignity, protection of fundamental human rights and freedoms, prevention of and fight against incitement to hatred and discrimination regulations on transparency and free access to information of public interest
- regulations on measures to promote equal opportunities and treatment between women and men, with a view to eliminating all forms of discrimination based on sex in all spheres of public life in Romania.
- regulations on the status of civil servants, provisions applicable to contractual staff in the public administration and the records of staff paid from public funds
- social assistance regulations
- reglementări privind acordarea venitului minim garantat
- reglementări functionarea cantinelor de ajutor social
- reglementări privind stabilirea măsurilor de protecție socială pentru consumatorul vulnerabil de energie
- reglementări privind acordarea alocatiei de stat pentru copii
- reglementări privind acordarea concediului și indemnizația lunară pentru creșterea copiilor
- reglementări privind acordarea alocației pentru susținerea familiei
Duties for the public executive position of inspector class I professional grade assistant at the Social Protection Service of the Social Assistance Department of Târgu Mureș
1.Reception of the public, in accordance with the programme approved by the management of the institution.
2.Ensuring the record-keeping and distribution of incoming and outgoing correspondence, respectively the archiving and storage of the service's documents, in compliance with the relevant legal regulations.
3.Prior verification of the veracity and authenticity of all documents submitted for the granting of entitlement to: social assistance, state child allowances, family support allowances, social canteen, emergency aid, funeral aid, aid for heating the home with heat energy, natural gas, wood, coal and petroleum fuels in the cold season, child-raising allowance, insertion incentive, educational incentive, financial support for newborns, financial support for adoption, electronic social vouchers for hot meals.
4.Carrying out social surveys based on the specific needs of each person, respecting the forms and making communications to applicants within the legal deadline. The investigation will include the social, medical and economic assessment of the applicant; proposals will be made for the granting of social benefits or social services, or other relevant proposals based on the laws in force.
5.Advising people who contact the service on the social benefits to which they are entitled.
6.Preparing proposals with the necessary amounts to ensure the payments of the aid for heating the house with wood, oil fuels, emergency aid, funeral aid, social canteen, educational incentive, financial support for newborns, financial support for adoption and any other categories of payments that will occur during the financial year, tracking and recording of payments made through the Budget Accounting Service.
7.Drawing up reports and draft provisions, borderouries, payment statements, nominal tables, replies to requests/addresses assigned through the hierarchy, on time and within the legal deadlines.
8.Forwarding provisions, statements, centralizers, surveys, applications and supporting documents to the County Agency for Payments and Social Inspection Mures within the legal deadline for payment.
9.Database entry and permanent control of social benefits records.
10.Carrying out regular checks at the homes of social assistance recipients in order to ascertain on the spot any changes in their situation that would result in changes to the social assistance measures they receive.
11.Collaboration with various services within the municipality for the smooth running of the activity.
12.Collaboration with institutions in the municipality and in the county, in specific issues of the activity: County Agency for Payments and Social Inspection Mures, A.J.O.F.M. Mures, D.J.A.S.P.C., Mureș County School Inspectorate, Mureș County Council, Mureș Prefecture, schools, kindergartens, NGOs, religious cults, as well as any other institutions with which collaboration is required for the proper conduct of the activity and the correct performance of service tasks.
13.Compliance with operational procedures for the specific activities of the service.
14.Responsible for risk management and compliance with the measures established to mitigate risks related to the activities of the service.
15.Responsible for compliance with the measures established to reduce consumption of gas, electricity, sewage, domestic/storm water utilities.
16.The fulfilment of other duties established by law or other normative acts, by resolutions of the Municipal Council, by the Mayor's dispositions or received through the hierarchy.