From 1 November 2022, the Social Assistance Department of Targu Mures starts action for the receipt of applications - affidavit for the grant of the home heating allowance and energy supplement, as well as the accompanying documents, in order to apply the provisions of the Law no. 226 of 16 September 2021 on the establishment of social protection measures for vulnerable energy consumers and the Methodological Rules for its application, approved by H.G. no. 1073/2021, for the cold season 1 November 2022 - 31 March 2023.
Can benefit of this right, families who have a net monthly income per family member of up to 1386 leirespectively single people with a net monthly income of up to 2053 lei. Entitlement to home heating aid is determined once for the entire cold season.
Applications can be submitted as follows:
- by the 20th of the month, the entitlement will be granted from that month onwards;
- after the 20th of the month, the entitlement will be granted from the following month.
Form"Application - Affidavit" can be collected, completed and submitted in person to Mihail Eminescu" Culture House (Youth House), located in Târgu Mureș, Nicolae Grigorescu Street, nr. 19 or completed, signed and sent electronically to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org together with supporting documents, from 1 November 2022, according to the following schedule:
- Monday - Friday: time slot 08:00 - 16:00.
At the same time, families and single persons whose income is up to 1386 lei/person for families and 2053 lei in the case of a single person, benefits lunar, including during the cold season, of a lump sum energy supplement, granted according to the energy supply sources used, in the amount of:
- 30 lei/month for electricity consumption;
- 10 lei/month for natural gas consumption;…
- 10 lei/month for heat consumption;
- 20 lei/month for the consumption of solid and/or petroleum fuels.…
The energy supplement is paid monthly throughout the year and is paid as follows:
- supplier, but not more than the billed consumption in the case of the supplement;
- ... directly to the holder in the case of the supplement for the consumption of solid fuels.
The energy supplement can be claimed in conjunction with the home heating allowance or separately when the conditions for entitlement are met.