- O.U.G. no. 34/2008 on the organisation and functioning of the single national system for emergency calls with subsequent amendments and additions;
- O.U.G. no. 126/2003 on emergency assistance provided by helicopters purchased by the Ministry of Health and assigned to the medical operators Fundeni Clinical Institute and Emergency County Clinical Hospital Târgu Mureș, with subsequent amendments and additions Law no. 95/2006 on health reform, republished with subsequent amendments and additions;
- Order of the Minister of Public Health and the Minister of Administration and Interior No 1092/1500/2006 on establishing the powers and tasks of public intervention teams at different levels in the pre-hospital phase;
- HCL no. 87 of 25 May 2000 on the establishment of the public service for the centralized dispatching of the coordination of the activities of the Police, Rescue, SMURD, Fire Brigade, Gendarmes and Public Guards.
The Integrated Emergency Dispatching Unit DIU 112 was established in 2000 on the basis of the Local Council Decision no. 87 of 25 May 2000 and operates within the Social Welfare Department of Targu Mures, as an integrated service for the reception and management of emergency calls at county and regional level (in terms of SMURD helicopter management).
Objective of the Integrated Emergency Dispatcher DIU 112
It consists of handling and managing complex emergency calls and situations by providing the following activities:
- Automatically receives and records emergency calls communicated via the single emergency number 112;
- Acknowledge and locate incoming calls as far as possible;
- Immediately alert the intervention structure/staff belonging to the integrated agencies or direct and forward emergency calls to emergency dispatchers operating outside the integrated emergency dispatcher and to the competent authorities, depending on the nature of the events and their consequences, on the basis of an index of incidents established by all the structures specialised in dealing with emergencies;
- Immediately transmits, in the event of a disaster, following the processing of calls, the data and information received to the Permanent Technical Secretariat of the County Emergency Committee;
- Receives and records data and information on the progress of events and interventions;
- It also receives emergency calls in the languages of national minorities and, where appropriate, in other international languages;
- Ensures and maintains permanent liaison with resources deployed on site or with the structures from which they originate;
- It monitors and coordinates the activity of emergency response vehicles equipped with GPS tracking and satellite tracking systems;
- I receive calls from people with disabilities via telematics terminals used in public networks, within technically feasible limits;
- Interfaces with remote expertise and coordination centres.
Purpose of the Integrated Emergency Dispatcher IED 112
- Reception and handling of 112 emergency calls;
- Alerting emergency teams belonging to ISU-SMURD, SAJ, IPJ, IJJ, Local Police;
- Alerting SMURD Mures, SMURD Arad, SMURD Jibou helicopters;
- Reduce the response time for crews to respond to emergencies;
- Meeting centre for the CJCCI County Centre for the Management and Coordination of Intervention in Complex Emergencies;
- Coordination centre for SMURD neonatology teams.