- Law No 416/2001 on guaranteed minimum income, republished, with subsequent amendments and additions;
- H.G. no. 50/2011 for the approval of the Methodological Norms for the application of the Law no. 416/2001 on guaranteed minimum income, republished, with subsequent amendments and additions;
- HCL no. 384/2018 on the approval of the working procedure for granting emergency aid under Art. 28 para. (2) and par. (4) of Law no. 416/2001 on guaranteed minimum income, republished, as amended,
- Law No 292/2011 on social assistance, as amended.
In the event of the death of a family member receiving social assistance or of a single person receiving social assistance, the mayors may order the granting of an allowance representing part of the funeral expenses.
- Written request from a family member, single person or person who has borne the funeral expenses;
- Death certificate (original + copy);
- Identity card of the applicant;
- Proof of funeral expenses (e.g. original invoice for coffin purchase, etc.).
For the granting of emergency aid (fire, natural disasters), the applicant must submit an application accompanied by the following documents:
- The supporting documents concerning the family composition (ID card, ID card, identity card, marriage certificate, children's birth certificates);
- The contract of sale or the CF extract of the dwelling;
- Copy of the report of the disaster/fire;
- Other documents as appropriate.
The documents listed above are to be submitted to the Social Assistance Department of Targu Mures, Gheorghe Doja Street, no. 9, ground floor, room 8 (Registry).