- Law No 248/28.10.2015 on the stimulation of participation in pre-school education of children from disadvantaged families, as amended;
- H.G. no. 15/2016 for the approval of the methodological rules for the implementation of the provisions of Law no. 248/2015 on the stimulation of participation in preschool education of children from disadvantaged families, with subsequent amendments and additions.
Children from disadvantaged families who meet the following criteria are eligible for the educational incentive in the form of social vouchers for kindergarten:
- They are enrolled in a pre-school;
- The monthly income per family member is up to 634 lei/person.
- Application and affidavit by the child's legal representative;
- Identity card of the child/partner's representative (original + xerox copy);
- Birth certificates of children in the care of disadvantaged families (original + photocopy);
- Marriage certificate (original + xerox copy);
- Proof of family income (income certificate, pension voucher, etc.) for the month preceding the application (original);
- Certificate from the Land and Agricultural Register Service of the Municipality of Târgu Mureș regarding the land and animals owned, once a year;
- Certificate of fiscal attestation issued by the Local Tax Department - Tax Service for Individuals regarding buildings and means of transport owned, once a year (for persons over 18 years of age);
- Proof of your child's enrolment in kindergarten (original);
- Court judgment of custody for adoption, according to the law (original + xerox copy);
- Court decision granting the adoption, according to the law (original + xerox copy);
- Court decision declaring spouse missing (original + xerox copy);
- A court decision that the spouse is under preventive arrest for more than 30 days or is serving a custodial sentence and is not participating in the maintenance of the children (original + xerox copy);
- Court judgment establishing the child's residence in the case of divorced or separated parents (original + photocopy);
- Where appropriate, other documentary evidence of family composition.
The following incomes are not taken into account when determining the net monthly income per family member:
a). Amounts received by way of social benefits under Law No 448/2006 on the protection and promotion of the rights of persons with disabilities, republished, as subsequently amended and supplemented;
b). State allowance for children provided for by Law No 61/1993 on State Allowance for Children, republished, as amended;
c). Social assistance granted on the basis of Law no. 416/2001, as amended and supplemented, family support allowance granted on the basis of Law no. 277/2010, republished, as amended and supplemented;
d). State aid granted for agricultural activities from public funds, including from non-repayable external funds;
e). Amounts granted as scholarships or other forms of financial support intended exclusively to support the education of pre-school children, pupils and students, through programmes of the Ministry of National Education and Scientific Research, other public and private institutions, including non-governmental organisations;
f). Amounts received from the activity of day labourer, under the terms of Law No 52/2011, republished, on the exercise of certain activities of an occasional nature carried out by day labourers;
g). Amounts received by employable persons in the family as a result of participation in vocational training programmes organised under the conditions laid down by law, if they do not qualify as wage income;
h). Sums received as temporary or occasional aid from natural or legal persons or from the state or local budget as emergency aid.
Other important information
The application and the affidavit shall be drawn up by the legal representative of the family, i.e. the legal representative of the child, established under the law, and shall be registered at the town hall of the territorial area where the family is domiciled, resides or actually lives, i.e. the Social Assistance Department of Targu Mures.
The request for the educational incentive in the form of social vouchers for kindergarten can be made at any time during the school year and the incentive is granted from the first month in which the child has met the attendance criteria.
The vouchers have a nominal value of 120 lei and are granted monthly for the period of the children's participation in the activities organised in the pre-school education units.
The educational incentive in the form of social vouchers for kindergarten is granted from September to June, which also includes statutory days off, holidays and the "Week of Change".