- Law No 448/2006, on the protection and promotion of the rights of persons with disabilities, with subsequent amendments and additions.
Categories of beneficiaries/conditions
- Disabled persons, as well as their companions or, where appropriate, their personal assistants, who own cars, are exempt from paying the national road user charge, as provided for in Government Ordinance No. 15/2002 on the application of the user charge and the toll on the national road network in Romania, approved with amendments and additions by Law No. 424/2002, with subsequent amendments and additions.
- The exemption applies to only one car owned by each of the eligible persons.
- The validity of the vignette expires when the holder of the vignette becomes disabled or dies.
Documents required for social assessment for obtaining a vignette
- Standard request;
- Identity card of the disabled person (xerox copy);
- Identity card of the person owning the car (xerox copy);
- Certificate of classification in a disability category (xerox copy);
- Identity card of the car (xerox copy).
You can submit the completed and signed form using the form below or you can complete the form digitally online.
You can submit the completed and signed form using the form above or you can complete the form below in digital format.
Digital form filling