RomActiv Business Consulting SRL, in partnership with the Târgu Mureș Social Assistance Department and the "Serafim Duicu" Secondary School Târgu Mureș, implements the project "Integrated approach to poverty and social exclusion for the benefit of marginalized communities in the Municipality of Tîrgu Mureș" - a project co-financed by the European Social Fund through the Human Capital Operational Programme (POCU) 2014-2020.
The overall objective of the project is to develop an integrated service mechanism that eliminates the determinants of marginalisation of people at risk of poverty and social exclusion in the marginalised community.
In this context, a new thematic meeting took place between the project partners, namely the Social Assistance Department of Targu Mures (Partner 1) and the Secondary School "Serafim Duicu" Targu Mures (Partner 2), in order to implement the activities to be carried out within the project.
The following topics were discussed during the workshop:
- the progress of the project activities and work plan;
- identifying solutions to optimise project implementation;
- continuous flow of information in terms of co-opting the target groups needed to achieve the proposed objectives;
- mobilise existing internal resources in the community for the implementation of the Second Chance Programme and the provision of community social work services;
- objectives, activities, planning and potential risks that may be encountered along the way.
The project is co-financed from the European Social Fund through the Human Capital Operational Programme 2014-2020, under Priority Axis 5, Investment Priority 9vi, Call for Projects No 717 "Reducing the number of marginalized communities (Roma and non-Roma) at risk of poverty and social exclusion in cities with more than 20,000 inhabitants, with a focus on those with Roma minority population, through the implementation of integrated measures/operations in the context of the DLRC mechanism". The total value of the project is 10.036.950,34 lei, of which 9.634.744,35 lei is grant funding.
The project implementation period is 24 months, from 19 January 2022 to 31 December 2023.
Project co-funded by the European Social Fund through the Human Capital Operational Programme 2014-2020
Târgu Mureș Social Assistance Department